Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Delicious All-Natural Peppermint Tea

For all the tea-lovers out there, this is a tea that you must try! It's perfect for the chilly holiday seasons, and will surely get you in a jolly mood! The name of this tea is Stash Peppermint Herbal Tea, and it's caffeine free. If you check the ingredients label, you'll see it's 100% natural and the only ingredient is peppermint leaves. The package looks like this:
(image from: http://www.luckyvitamin.com)
This tea can be found at your local supermarket, which is where I bought mine. It only takes 3-5 minutes to steep, and all that is required is a tea bag, a mug, and hot water.
I personally fell in love with this tea after my first cup. It has a rich, deep peppermint taste, plus it's caffeine free. I value that aspect of this tea because I can drink it any time of the day or at night. It's natural ingredient makes me feel secure in that I'm not putting crap (aka 'artificial flavors' and 'high fructose corn syrup' depending on the tea) in my body.
I hope you enjoy giving this tea a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment